GeoVision’s is looking for multi-skilled candidates for the position of the GIS Analyst for regional projects (based in Lebanon). The GIS Analyst will be responsible to handle data updates and analysis.
- Analyzing spatial data, designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources.
- Strong understanding of typical GIS best practices and theory
- Converting physical maps into a digital form.
- Cartographic skills and the ability to create and maintain map.
- Handle cadastral and GIS data manipulation, maintenance, analysis and extraction duties
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in GIS, Geography, Surveying or related field
- Experience with ESRI suite of software products, Autodesk & Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment as needed.
Interested applicants to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org