Entry Level Software Tester and Support specialist. Beirut, Lebanon
GeoVision is looking for passionate, hard worker and stress tolerant software tester and support specialist to join our Project Delivery team. Be part of a highly collaborative environment where analysts, developers, and testers work together as a team to deliver the best possible solution.
1. Test and QC Software Applications.
2. Test and QC Software Applications updates, including Debugging and Troubleshooting.
3. Document Functionalities of Software Applications and prepare Manuals.
4. Prepare and execute Test Scenarios.
5. Preparing and executing Test Cases.
6. Receive and create tickets for issues that are identified by the client. Analyze, validate and clarify than
communicate and follow up with issues and ensure that these are either resolved or escalated to the
appropriate team members.
7. Prepare and deliver statistics and KPI reports.
8. Prepare or update needed documentation materials (manuals, flowcharts, presentations, videos).
9. Work with other departments to ensure client expectations of quality are being met.
1. BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Good technical skills in software testing and troubleshooting.
3. Good understanding of Microsoft OS (ex: Win 7, Server 2003, 2008, etc…).
4. Good understanding of MS-Office (Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
5. Familiar with Java, ASP, HTML,.Net, IIS.
6. Good understanding of MS-SQL.
7. Excellent communication skills (oral and written, English and Arabic).
8. Able to meet deadlines, follow through commitment and suggest corrective action where appropriate.
Please send your CV to R@geovision.com.lb.